Senior Research Associate, Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory
Applied Computational Simulation Scientist
- Northeastern University, Computer Science, Ph.D., 2005.
- Boston College, Economics, M.A., 1998.
- Nanjing University, China, Economics, B.A., 1995.
- modeling, simulation, and analysis of large scale social networks;
- computational epidemiology, computational economics;
- algorithmic mechanism design for markets in networks;
- approximation algorithms for network optimization problems.