Deputy Director, Network Dynamics and Simulation Science Laboratory
Adjunct Professor, Department of Physics
- Los Alamos National Lab, Nonlinear Dynamics, Postdoctoral Associate, 1991
- La Jolla Institute, Fluid Turbulence, Postdoctoral Associate, 1987
- University of Texas at Austin, Physics, PhD, 1986
- Swarthmore College, Physics, BA, 1979
- Modeling and simulation; dynamics, especially epidemiology, on complex networks; estimating and characterizing social networks; scaling properties of network dynamics; interaction based socio-technical systems; and high performance computing.